RahDanceWorks provides access, free dance guides, information, experiences and inspiration to professionals and pre-professional artists. We value progressive and inclusive work that celebrates all bodies that want to be a part of the dance community, no matter their ability or level.
Here’s a few reasons why we offer free dance guides, content and online training:
- You deserve to have a greater connection to yourself and your community.
- You should have a long-lasting career that always involves dance.
- You value progressive and inclusive work.
- You celebrate all bodies that want to dance and be a part of the dance community.
- No matter your level or ability, you want to thrive and feel joy through dance.
Unlock Your Creativity | Build a Life in Dance
In this free dance guide you’ll get 5 foundational ways to build a sustainable life in the dance industry and unlock your creativity.
How to Write an Artist Bio that Stands Out
Stop pulling your hair out when you try to write about yourself. Download this worksheet/free dance guide to write an artist bio that actually stands out.
Prep for Dance Program Admissions
Applying to a college dance program? Learn about Role Call, a prep course specifically designed to help dancers apply successfully to college and conservatories.
“Besides honing your talent and working on your technique, there is a third part to being in the dance industry that we usually dismiss: building sustainable skills.“